Centre of International Projects of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova
The Center of International Projects (CIP) is an auxiliary public institution of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova (ASM) established in 2009. CIP has managed more than 300 bilateral projects under Cooperation Agreements with the R&D National Funding Authorities from Germany, France, Italy, Romania, Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine.
CIP was fully involved in the implementation of the status of Moldova as an "Associated Country to FP7" and at the moment is in charge of promotion of the H2020 Programme at national level.
CIP is officially nominated as:
- NCP Host Organization of the Moldovan FP7 and H2020 National Contact Points Network to support and coordinate its activities as a whole structure
- responsible for supporting the participation of the Official Representatives and National Experts in the FP7 and H2020 Programme Committees (PC) and other ERA Strategic Committees and Working Groups
- support organization for the activity of Representatives of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova in the European Institutions in Brussels within the Moldovan Office for Science and Technology (MOST/ IGLO)
- EURAXESS Services Bridgehead Organization, Mobility Centre and Local Contact Point
- Organization of promotional and networking events, trainings, seminars, info days, providing consulting on H2020 issues
CIP’s activity covers all topics within the research and innovation sector of Moldova and is oriented towards research institutions, universities, research centres, SMEs, NGOs, Diaspora networks, etc.
CIP has been involved in the realization of several FP7 projects, such as PICTURE, EURAXESS, Researcher’s Night, Danube-INCO.NET, IncoNet EaP. Further CIP was involved in the organization of Pilot Joint Calls within SEERA-EI, Black-Sea ERA.NET and ERA.Net RUS Plus and in the management of projects funded within these activities.
In H2020, CIP is a full partner and beneficiary in the NCP network projects for SC2, SC5, ICT and Transport areas, JPI ERA.Net COFUND WaterWorks2014, Black Sea Horizon etc.