EU4Business presents opportunities map for small and medium business in Ukraine
The EU4Business initiative has developed a “Map of Opportunities for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)” in Ukraine.
The map represents a systematic and comprehensive collection of all possible tools offered to Ukrainian SMEs by the EU programmes EU4Business, COSME (the EU’s programme for SMEs) and Horizon 2020, the EU’s largest research and innovation programme.
The tool presents information on how to get into international markets, where to find funding and how to develop business skills and improve the business climate in Ukraine.
The map consists of six main sections:
- Projects – opportunities offered by EU4Business, COSME, Horizon 2020.
- Finance – access to financing for innovation from Horizon 2020 and EU4Business credit programmes.
- Knowledge – rules for doing business in the EU, training, internships, experience exchange, free consultations.
- Markets – search for partners and investors to enter new markets.
- Business regulation – detailed information on business registration and inspection procedures.
- Success stories – case studies of Ukrainian entrepreneurs who have already entered the European market.
The Map of Opportunities for SMEs was created in the framework of the “Moving Forward Together” information campaign on the occasion of the European SME Week in Ukraine, part of a pan-European campaign for developing small and medium-sized businesses, promoting entrepreneurship and informing about the EU’s support for private sector development.
Find out more