EIT announces two webinars on 6-7 September
EIT announces two webinars on the forthcoming 2018 Call for Proposals for two new Innovation Communities. Send your questions until 4 September.
Join the EIT for two webinars on the upcoming competition for new Innovation Communities:
- 6 September: focus on the Call for EIT Urban Mobility
- 7 September: focus on the Call for EIT Manufacturing
The EIT Interim Director, Martin Kern, will be online to answer your questions. During the webinars, only written questions will be answered. This is to ensure the EIT answers as many questions as possible in the time available.*
When do the webinars start?
At 10.30 CET on both days.
What will happen during the webinars?
Following an introduction to the EIT and its Innovation Communities, there will be a short Q&A. After the Q&A, there will be a general introduction to the 2018 Call, followed by a discussion of the evaluation criteria required for the Call.
There will then be a chance to ask questions regarding the relevant Call. Please remember that there will be two webinars, one on each thematic area:
- On 6 September, the webinar will focus on the Call for EIT Urban Mobility
- On 7 September, the webinar will focus on the Call for EIT Manufacturing
Each webinar will end with information on what to do next.
What’s in this for me?
Being part of the EIT Community brings opportunities that simply do not exist elsewhere:
- Get your innovative idea to the market
- Access to talent
- Incredible networking and cooperation possibilities
- Increase your business’s innovation capacity
- Find new business partners and customers
- Learn from the market leaders
- Boost your access to finance and meet investors
- Direct access to research capacity
- A unique environment to interact with applied research
- Have a say in how your research can be used
Do you already have a question?
During the webinars, only written questions will be answered. Send your question to the EIT now and we’ll try to answer during the webinars. Please mark your question clearly with the relevant Call (EIT Urban Mobility or EIT Manufacturing). The EIT is unable to guarantee questions received after 12:00 CEST on 4 September will be answered during the webinars.*
The EIT will publish all questions and answers on the EIT website here as soon as possible after the webinars.
* All questions will be answered on the EIT website as soon as possible after the webinars.