Pitch 4 SMEs: A unique opportunity to showcase projects in front of top investors
For the 2018 Austrian Presidency of the European Union, the Austrian government is organising on the 21st and 22nd of November the Innovative Enterprise in Vienna.
It will focus on access to Finance for Research, Innovation and SMEs 2018, including:
- InnovFin financial instruments and ways to boost growth, jobs and competitiveness through innovation;
- Interactions between EU financial instruments and activities at national and local levels;
- Prospects on the European Innovation Council and the novel Pan-European fund-of-funds, Venture EU;
- Pitching opportunities for start-ups and scale-ups;
A unique opportunity to showcase Seal of Excellence companies to highlight Seal of Excellence companies, EuroQuity is organising a pitching event on November 22nd in the morning with two different pitching formats for firms at two different maturity levels.
Top-tier Business Angels, Family Offices, VCs, Corporate VCs and other investors will attend the event.
- 20 early stage companies;
- 2 min pitch by the company leader;
- Tickets ranging from 200k€ to 2M€
- 8 more mature companies;
- 1 min introduction by the main investor / 3 min pitch by the company leader / 2 min Q&A with investors;
- Tickets ranging from 2M€ to 20M€
How to participate?
If you are aware of Seal of Excellence companies with profiles matching one of the pitching formats, Register on EuropQuity to apply within September 30th. The selection committee will give the best profiles the opportunity to reach their future investors.
Detailed information available here.