Conference and Matchmaking Event - Academia meets Industry: Nanotechnology & High-Energy Physics - From Material to Innovation
Enterprise Europe Network Hessen offers a matchmaking event as a part of the programme during the conference „Academia Meets Industry: Nanotechnology & High-Energy Physics - From Material to Innovation“ to be held in Darmstadt/Germany, organised by GSI Helmholtz Center for Heavy Ion Research.
Academia and Industry coming together to figure out innovative synergies between the broad fields of High-Energy Physics (HEP) and Nanotechnology. Highly interesting and innovative applications of nanotechnologies have been generated especially in the fields of detector and accelerator construction or for the development of sensors, suggesting that there is a high potential in the development of further innovative technologies and applications in the field of nanotechnology with heavy ions.
This event will bring together nanotechnology and high-energy physics researchers and industrialists:
- To showcase new developments in nanotechnology and HEP
- To bring together technology producers and developers with end-users to address the needs of industry
- To provide an opportunity to identify collaborative R&D and technology transfer partnerships
The conference will focus on developments for which technologies have enough industrial maturity to support applications or on applications having well identified technology needs. In each case, application feasibility and the different technology characteristics will be addressed. Read more...
What to expect?
- Conference Programme: two days conference programme with five attractive nano sessions
- Partnering opportunities with an organized and web-based matchmaking system
- Abstract Submission: You are welcome to become a speaker and present your company,
science offer or your latest research (apply here)
- Poster Session will be held in each networking break
- Exhibition to present your products and services
- Sponsorships: Use this opportunity to position your company within this excellent framework (see our sponsoring packages)
- Evening reception: Networking dinner and get-together
- Onsite Visit of GSI
Themes covered include
- Nanofabrication and Nanopatterning
- Nanocharacterization and Quality control
- Thin films
- 2D material
- Surface Coating
- Sensors and Catalysts
- Specific nanotech applications
Why to participate
- Find new business and research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Showcase your most favourable projects & products
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
Who should attend?
Engineers, industrialists, researchers and students, SMEs and corporate companies, with a technology solution or a problem to solve.
Deadline for Registering: 18 Oct 2016