Brokerage Event on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology - Horizon 2020 NMBP calls 2019
Fundación madri+d, as a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with the Advanced Materials and Nanomaterials Spanish Technological Platform (MATERPLAT), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) as Spanish National Contact point for NMBP, and the European Technology Platform for Advanced Engineering Materials and Technologies (EuMaT), will organise a Brokerage Event to address the main topics of the NMBP call of 2019 in which materials R&D are expected to have a major impact.
The objectives of this Brokerage event are two-fold: present insights expectations and tips from the European Commission on the 2019 NMBP topics as well as constitute a unique international networking platform to find the right partners for a successful H2020 proposal.
The participation of both the Spanish and European Materials Platforms is expected to have an impact on the amount of scientific and industrial stakeholders that will attend the event, offering a unique opportunity to find suitable partners from Spain and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth within the European funded framework programme of innovation and research.
The afternoon session will offer the opportunity establish contacts with possible partners for the different 2019 NMBP topics through pre-arranged B2B meetings.
- Nanotechnologies and advanced materials
- Materials characterisation and modelling
- Functional materials, materials for energy, biomaterials
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings Sustainable Process Industries
- To facilitate the setup of project consortia
- To present project ideas to the audience
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Registration is open until 28 June!
Source and additional information: https://h2020-nmbp-2019.b2match.io/page-3581