IPR Helpdesk Webinar: Maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects
Learn more about exploitation of IP rights in H2020 projects. This webinar gives an overall view of the creation and the development of IP rights both through and after the duration of an H2020 project. The most common planning mistakes will be analised and some practical tips will be given, so that you can have the best possible results from an H2020 project.
After the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
- The IP in the Consortium Agreements: a particular regard to the results of the research.
- Which are the best means to maximize the value of your IP?
- Assessing your IP: How can you estimate the value of your IP?
- Which criteria should be taken into account when it comes to determine how much your IP is worth?
- Which are the best exploitation strategies and business plans for entering the market?
- Reap the rewards of your IP: licensing and post deal managing.
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Date: Wednesday, 06.07.2016
Time: 10.30-11.45 am (Central European Time, UCT + 1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
Host: European IPR Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr. Eugene Sweeney
Level of Expertise: Entry
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Registration: The registration will be opened 3 weeks in advance.
Webinar Guide: For further information on how to join webinar sessions, please have a look at quick guide available for download below. For web-based training sessions the WebEX Conferencing Technology is used. Please note that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical issues or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org