European IPR Helpdesk Webinar - Consortium Agreements
- May 2, 2018
Post Date: Jan 15, 2018
Tags: Horizon 2020, Webinar
Date: Wednesday, 02.05.2018
Time: 10:30 - 12:00 pm (Central European Time; UTC+1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
Host: European IPR Helpdesk
Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar aims at providing: A general overview of the way in which the drafting and negotiation of consortium agreements should be addressed in H2020, with a focus on IP provisions.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- What model consortium agreements are available, and for what types of projects?
- What issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: what are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Registration: The registration will open on the 10th of April.
Webinar Guide: For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEX Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com