ERA-LEARN 2020 Training Course - Using Foresight in Public-to-Pubic Partnerships
ERA-LEARN 2020 offers the third training course on the application of foresight-processes for trans-national coordination of strategic research and innovation. The aim of this training course is to empower management structures of Public-to-Public Partnerships in their endeavor to develop, align and update their Strategic Research (and Innovation) Agendas in the trans-national context of Joint Programming Initiatives.
- Feb 15—16, 2018
Post Date: Jan 15, 2018
The training course is organized as a 2-day personalised on-site seminar. It will illustrate how to set up a foresight process and to choose appropriate methods and techniques that fit the context of Joint Programming. Participants will have the opportunity to work on a real-case topic in order to learn how to apply a set of core techniques.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Support for the formulation or update of Strategic Research Agendas of Joint Programming Initiatives
- Support ERA-Nets und Article 185 Initiatives in their strategic activities
- Participants will learn about the potential of Foresight in trans-national research programmes.
- Participants will learn how to plan and set-up Foresight processes.
- Participants will get an overview of Foresight methods.
- Participants will learn and experience the core elements of strategic foresight using scenario techniques and applying it to a real world case.
- Representatives from JPI management and governing bodies responsible for the implementation of the Strategic Research Agenda
- The training is open for policy makers in preparation of an ERANET, ERANET Managers and Managers of Article 185 Programs.
- Participation of countries with little experience in trans-national joint programming is explicitly encouraged.
- There are no participation fees.
- Travel and accomodation costs have to be borne by participants.
APPLICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
The training is limited to 25 participants. Please register until January 15th , 2018 at: https://www.era-learn.eu/events
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- UNIMAN University of Manchester
The training workshop will take place at AIT Austrian Institute of Technolgy GmbH. AIT is a partner of ERA LEARN2020. We are located at the Techgate Vienna, Donau-City-Str. 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria. There are several hotels in the vicinity and public transportation in walking distance.