RI-LINKS2UA Webinar "How to write the impact section of an Horizon 2020 proposal?"
This is the third webinar organised under the RI-LINKS2UA project and is targeted to Ukrainian STI actors who want to cooperate with EU partners under Horizon 2020
15.09.2017 - Thank you for joining the RI-LINKS2U webinar on "how to write the impact section of an Horizon 2020 proposal"! Presentations are attached below this article for download.
In line with RI-LINKS2UA objectives to further encourage and facilitate cooperation between research actors from the EU and Ukraine and to promote EU-Ukrainian participation in joint projects in Horizon 2020, we are pleased to announce the third RI-LINKS2UA webinar on Horizon 2020 addressing future Ukrainian participants in EU funded S&T projects. Information on our first two webinars can be found here and here.
The topic of this webinar will be "How to write the impact section of Horizon 2020 proposals?"
This webinar is the third of many information and mentoring web-sessions on the opportunities for Ukrainian researchers, innovators and project managers in the EU’s framework programme for research, technology and innovation: Horizon 2020. Since March 2015, Ukraine is associated to this programme giving the possibility to Ukrainian researchers, businesses and innovators to fully participate in Horizon 2020.
Information about the webinar:
- Free of costs
- Easily accessible
- Performed in English language
- Presentations by selected experts followed by Q&A
- Open to all Ukrainian STI actors interested in Ukraine-EU cooperation
The webinar will take place on September 15th, 2017 between 10:30 and 11:45 AM CET (11:30 – 12:45 Ukraine Time).
It addresses Ukrainian STI actors who are strongly interested in expanding their cooperation with European partners under the umbrella of Horizon 2020.
How to join the webinar? Two steps!
- Registration between 07. - 15.09.2017 - follow the yellow registration button on the left side of this page
- After you are registered, please access the following link to attend the webinar (open only from 10:00 am (CET) on September 15) https://cnrs-event.webex.com/cnrs-event/onstage/g.php?MTID=e265c2f059bc98024c91520575d0b259b
Once you reached the homepage, and before logging in, change the language settings (from French to English)
Find all information about this webinar also compiled in the attached document for download!