Consortium Building Event & Thematic H2020 Workshop for SC2 themes
Czech Liaison Office for Research, Development and Innovation (CZELO) in association with Harper Adams University (UK) would like to invite you to the CONSORTIUM BUILDING EVENT & THEMATIC H2020 WORKSHOP for Horizon 2020 - Societal Challenge 2 (Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy) that will be held on 5 October 2017 in the KoWi meeting room, Rue du Trone 98 (8th floor), 1050 Brussels.
The objective of the workshop is to present selected themes and to facilitate the building of project consortia.
Preliminary themes to be discussed during the workshop:
- Biodiversity in action: across farmland and the value chain
- Microbiome applications for sustainable food systems
- New and emerging risks in plant health
- Improving animal welfare
- Anti-microbials and animal production
- Towards healthier and sustainable food
- Innovations in plant variety testing
- Closing nutrient cycles
More detail information can be found in the attached document.
Online registration is available until 1 October 2017 via this link: http://geform.tc.cz/food_brussels_czelo2017/