RI-LINKS2UA Summer School for Young Researchers
The RI-LINKS2UA project invites young researchers from Ukraine to take part in the Summer School on Horizon 2020 proposal preparation and Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI). The event will take place in Odessa from 25-28 September 2017.
The RI-LINKS2UA Summer School will introduce participants to the Horizon 2020 programme, basics of proposal writing, partner and call search, legal and financial issues as well as responsible research and innovation approach.
Training will be conducted in main informative sessions and in parallel working groups. The working groups will focus on specific topics relevant to STI priorities in Ukraine:
- Group 1 “Resource materials”
- Group 2 “Biotechnology”
- Group 3 “Transport”
- Group 4 “Science with and for Society”
- Those interested to participate in the Summer School will have to fill the Online Application Form (link on the left side) before 15 July 2017.
- The results of the application selection will be announced after August 15, 2017.
- Information on the venue and logistics will be provided to selected participants at a later stage.
- The working language of the event will be English.
- Please note: This event addresses citizens from Ukraine ONLY - no other nationalities are eligible to apply.
For further information on the eligibility criteria and the covered costs, please visit the page of the Call for Applications. The call for applications and the preliminary agenda are also attached to this event (free for download).
With questions, please contact: Olga.Zyrina@kpk.gov.pl
Presentations from Summer School are available below:
- 1. Introduction of RI-Links2UA project – Gorazd Weiss, ZSI
- 2. Horizon 2020 structure, NCP structure in Ukraine – Stella Shapoval, H2020 NCP Coordinator- Ukraine, MESU
- 3. Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Karina Shakhbazyan, NCP MSC, Center for intellectual property and technology transfer of NASU
- 4. Structure of the H2020 proposal, types of actions, TLRs – Ülle Must, ETAg / Gorazd Weiss, ZSI
- 5. Participant Portal (PIC number), finding appropriate call, Work programmes, partner search tools – Olena Koval, NIP
- 6. Objectives and specific objectives of the proposal/Relation to the work programme – Gorazd Weiss, ZSI
- 7. ERC – Valentyna Andrushchenko, NCP ERC, The State Fund For Fundamental Research of Ukraine
- 8. Impact, Concept of the proposal, Ambition (i.e. RIA, IA), - Ülle Must, ETAg
- 9. Defining the work packages, Gantt chart, identifying deliverables and milestones, Project Management Structure – Gorazd Weiss, ZSI
- 10. Exploitation, Communication & Dissemination – Philipp R. Brugner, ZSI
- 11. Evaluation Criteria – Gorazd Weiss, ZSI
- 12. Examples of a successful projects with Ukrainian participation – Success stories – Marina Gorohovatska, NASU
- 13. Eligible costs, cost categories, budget tables – Barbara Trammer, IPPT-PAN
- 14. COST Actions – Ülle Must, ETAg
- 15. RRI overview, key dimensions, social innovation, etc. – Gorazd Weiss, ZSI
- RI-Links2UA_SummerSch_Call_for_applications.pdf (PDF)
- RI-LINKS2UA_Summer_School_Agenda_DRAFT_22062017.pdf (PDF)