Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Training
RI-LINKS2UA in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine organised a two-day training event focussing on SMEs in H2020.
The event was held from December 7-8, 2016, at the premises of the Ministry of Education and Science Ukraine, 16, T. Shevchenko Blvd., Kyiv.
To learn more about the content and the speakers of this event, you might find the agenda here.
The presentations given at the H2020 SME Instrument Training you can find enclosed:
Weiss: EU Login Registration
Grozav: The SME Instrument under H2020
Sviatnenko: Polyteda Cloud project
European Commission: SME Instrument_Self-evaluation form
The Ukrainian National Contact Point for SME related questions in H2020 is:
Ms. Oleksandra Fedorko
Chief Specialist -Entrepreneurship Development Division
Department of Entrepreneurship Development and Regulatory Policy
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- EU_Login_Registration.pdf (PDF)
- Evaluation_of_H2020_proposals.pdf (PDF)
- H2020___types_of_Actions___additional_info.pdf (PDF)
- How_to_write_a_competitive_SME_Instrument_Phase_II_proposal.pdf (PDF)
- Polyteda_Cloud_project.pdf (PDF)
- RI-LINKS2UA_SME_Instrument_Training_Kyiv_7-8_12__Agenda_Draft_final.pdf (PDF)
- SME_Instrument_Self-evaluation_form.pdf (PDF)
- Support_to_the_Strengthening_of_the_Ukrainian_innovation_capacity_and_economic_competitiveness.pdf (PDF)
- The_SME_Instrument_under_H2020.pdf (PDF)