BMBF-MESU joint call for proposals: apply by 14 March 2019
Within the framework of the German-Ukrainian Cooperation in Science and Technology (WTZ) respective ministries have just announced a joint call for proposals.
This funding call is aimed at:
- Preparation of new and to intensify existing project-related or institutional cooperation,
- Conception and planning of projects and cooperations, the funding of which is to be applied for under another BMBF or an EU program.
In line with the specific research priorities of the BMBF and the MESU, applications in the following thematic areas are invited:
- Technologies for effective resource and energy use, sustainable environmental technologies
- Health research and medical technology
- Information-and communication technologies
- New materials and production technologies
Applications on other thematic priorities of the BMBF technical programs and EU research programs can also be supported.
Funding: up to EUR 40 000 (for the German side) and up to UAH 320 000 (for the Ukrainian side).
Duration: up to 2 years
Deadline: 2-stage application, deadline for project outlines: 14 March 2019