[CLOSED]Ri-Links2UA Horizon 2020 Projects Preparation Grant Scheme – Call for proposals
The main objective of this call is to stimulate cooperation in joint proposals within the framework of the EU Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme between R&I actors from the EU and Ukraine.
Under RI-LINKS2UA, the first call of the “Horizon 2020 Project Preparation Grant” offers financial support of 1200 EURO (lump-sum), for 10 selected applicants from Ukrainian institutions preparing Horizon 2020 proposals.
The RI-LINKS2UA call for H2020 projects preparation grant supports Ukrainian applicants, who address the H2020 open calls in the 2016-2017 Work Programmes H2020, Open Calls 2017 (closing by 31.10.2017).
Eligible activities under this call:
- Organisation of preparatory H2020 proposal writing workshop related to the H2020 call in Ukraine
- Participation in the H2020 proposal writing workshop in EU countries (invitation from the proposal coordinator from the EU country)
- Participation in international brokerage events related to the selected H2020 call in EU countries
Eligible Budget per Applicant:
10 selected Ukrainian applicants will be supported with Grants of 1200 Euros.
The Grant can cover the following expenses:
- Travel expenses (air/economy and train/2nd class)
- Technical and/or logistical support for the preparation of meetings or workshops
The grant budget will not cover staff costs.
- Research Institutes
- Companies with RTDI activities (including SMEs)
- NGOs with RTDI activities
|Publication of the first Call:||14 February 2017|
|Deadline for applications:||15 March 2017|
|Applications evaluation and selection of the 10 best applicants||15 April 2017|
|Payment (first instalment)||30 April 2017|
|Payment (second/final instalment)||After submission of the project proposal to H2020 and received final report (no later than 31.10.2017)|
Submission of Grant Applications
The grant application must be submitted via e-mail to the NIP:
National Information Center for Ukraine-EU S&T cooperation
Gorkiy street, Kyiv, 03680, Ukraine
tel/fax: 380+44 529-03-32